- Kennebunkport, ME
The Company: Hazelwood Handyman, Inc. is a small, family-owned construction and handyman company, owned and operated by Timothy Spang of Spang Builders, Inc. Hazelwood is known for outstanding customer service and quality finished products.
• Our philosophy is ‘the customer is always right’ and we strive to provide the best product and service to all customers.
• We believe in creating a gratifying, team-based environment where our employees are excited and happy to come to work every day, therefore, ready and eager to provide high-quality products and services.
The Position: We’re looking for a house checker – someone who we can trust to take care of our valued customers homes. The pay is negotiable depending on experience. Can be part-time!!
• Collaborate with project managers and vendors
• Open / close home for subcontractors
• Thoroughly go through and check home in the off season
• Report back to office
• Documentation of findings
• Other organizational tasks as directed by project managers
• We have lots of projects and ideas!!
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation time
• 401k with company 4% match
• Profit sharing
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Performance / holiday bonuses
• Week of 4th of July
• Year round work
• Company Attire
Why should you apply?
• Competitive pay
• Exceptional benefits
• Opportunity to work on a variety of projects and properties
• Fun, collaborative environment with motivated and welcoming co-workers
• Opportunity for on-the-job training and growth